This article summarizes the major features and enhancements introduced in the February 2017 release.
Support for Lot-Level Capacity Constraints
Users can now specify the attributes (columns) that represent lot-level minimum and maximum capacities (Figure 1).*
Previously, for certain rule groups such as 'Number of Winners', users selected a single column to use as a splitter (e.g., maximum three winners per region). Now, users can select multiple lot groupings (e.g., maximum three winners per region and per business unit). See Figure 2 below.
To avoid infeasible solutions, many rules now allow the user to only include lots with an active bid (Figure 2).
Scenario Results Screen Displays Savings Data
The 'Scenarios' screen will now display savings information (historic cost, savings, and savings percentage by scenario) if an attribute has been mapped to 'historical price' (Figure 3).
Redesigned Currencies Section
The 'Currencies' section in the 'Overview' screen has been updated to make it easier to select the primary and secondary currencies, and specify exchange rates (Figure 4).
- Ability to view additional attributes in downloaded reports*
- Multi-currency support in Excel for formula column calculations
- More informative error messages when a bid sheet design re-upload fails because of a removed column
- Lot identifying information is now shown in minimum bid decrement errors
- Bid analysis graph now defaults to a bar chart when only one round of data exists
*Enabled via the Administration Console