Lot groups are useful for quickly defining the scope of a rule (e.g., Limit the number of winners to 2 for Business Unit X and 4 for Business Unit Y, where “Business Unit X” and “Business Unit Y” are lot groups with filtered lots for Business Unit X and Y respectively).
Follow these steps to create a lot group (see Figure 1 for an example):
- Click '+ Add lot group'
- Click on the newly created label 'New Lot Group' and change the name to something descriptive
- Click ‘Edit’ to the far right of the Lot Group (notice that clicking on the down arrow button allows you to delete or view the lot group filter results)
- Create a filter for the lots you’re grouping:
- Click 'Add Filter'
- Select an attribute from the ‘Column’ drop-down field (e.g., "Location")
- Choose an operator from the next column (see below for a list of operators by attribute type)
- Enter or select a value (or values, if using "is one of" or "is not one of" operators)
- Click 'Apply changes'
Note the following:
- The filtered lots appear at the bottom of the screen
- Note that you can add more filters to the one you already added to further refine your results. Click ‘Add Filter’ to add another filter row.
- Use the ‘Columns’ button next to the 'Filter results' heading to show additional columns
- If you need to delete a filter, click the trash bin icon on the far right of the filter
Available Operators for Number and Currency Attributes
- is not
- less than
- less than or equal to
- greater than
- greater than or equal to
Available Operators for Text Attributes
- is not
- is not empty
|You can also use the "is" or "is not" operators if you'd like to select multiple values from a list.|