This screen shows activity by bidder organization, including the number of RFI responses entered, and bids and discounts placed. Furthermore, it displays a status column that shows whether a bidder is 'Bidding', 'Finished', or 'Blocked' (see below for information about the blocking actions).
The bottom of the screen shows the most recent bids. If all the bidders have finished bidding in an RFQ round, you’ll see the following message: "All bidders have indicated that they are finished bidding". You can then click 'Close round early".
Bidder Preview and Surrogate Bidding
Click on the ‘Open’ button to the far right of a bidder’s name to either preview a bidder’s screens or view bids and RFI question responses. It’s also useful for trouble-shooting bidder issues since you can see exactly what they see. Furthermore, while an event/round is open you can pause it from the 'Bidding Management' screen. Then, you can place surrogate bids and RFI responses (i.e., enter bids and responses on behalf of a bidder).
View Online Status of Bidders
You can see if there are any users from the bidder organizations currently online. The color of the traffic light indicator next to the organization name denotes the following (Figure 1):
- Green light - One or more users from the bidder organization are currently online. Hover over the icon to see a tooltip with the number of users online/recently online.
- Amber light - One or more users from the bidder organization were recently online. Hover over the icon to see a tooltip with the number of users who were recently online.
- Gray light - No users from the bidder organization are currently online.
If necessary, you can block bidders from participating in the event or round (for RFQ events). Access the following options by clicking the down arrow in the 'Actions' column next to a bidder and clicking 'Block Bidder':
- Block from event - Selecting this option will eject the bidder from the event. The bidder will not be able to access the event.
- Block from current round - Selecting this option will prevent the bidder from placing bids in the current round only. The bidder will have read-only access to the event.
- Block from current and future rounds - Selecting this option will prevent the bidder from placing bids in the current round and future rounds. The bidder will have read-only access to the event.
The 'Status' column will reflect the selected blocking action for that bidder (e.g., 'Access blocked'). Blocking a bidder will not cause the bids to be lost.
You can always unblock a blocked bidder by clicking the down arrow in the 'Actions' column next to a bidder and clicking 'Unblock bidder'.
Unlock Bid Sheet
You'll see an additional option called 'Unlock bid-sheet' option (Figure 3) when clicking the down arrow in the 'Actions' column next to a bidder that hasn't completed RFI gating questions (either bid sheet gating questions or where bid sheet access is denied until all mandatory questions are answered), or answered 'No' to one or more bid sheet gating questions. Choosing this option grants bid sheet access to the bidder, despite the organization not having met your RFI requirements.
You'll get a confirmation message. Click 'Yes, unlock bid-sheet' to proceed. The status for the bidder will change to 'Bidding'.
Download Bidder Activity Report
You can download a status report that displays the activity details found online plus additional information - including the number of downloads, failed bids, and the round number of the last successful bid. This Excel-based report also includes the invitation status report as a separate worksheet.
Click 'Download Report' from the top right to download and view the report.