The ‘Award’ task allows you to select a “winning” scenario for feedback purposes (e.g., in the second round, the bidders will see ‘Winning’ information such as the lots they’re winning, the winning bid values, traffic light feedback, etc.), as long as that feedback is enabled in ‘Event Settings’. This screen is also used to schedule additional rounds of negotiation, and to end the event when the final round is complete.
- Selecting a winning scenario:
Pick a scenario from the ‘Choose a winning scenario’ drop-down field and click ‘Award’. The page now displays:
Winning Scenario: [Scenario You Chose]
||If you want to un-award the scenario, go to the 'Scenarios' step under 'Evaluate' and reset the scenario (click the down-arrow icon to the far right of the scenario name and select 'Reset'). You can then select another scenario.
- Schedule another round...
- Use the calendar controls to set the starting date and time and closing date and time
- Check the box ‘Round __ will be the final round’ if that’s the case
- Click ‘Schedule’
- ...or finish the event: Rather than scheduling another round, you can also click ‘Finish’ to make the current round the last one.
||By default, a round announcement email is sent to all bidders when scheduling the round. Un-check the 'Send round announcement email to bidders' option if you do not want emails sent by Sourcing Optimizer.