Scenario Analysis Report
To download a scenario analysis report, navigate to the ‘Analyze: Scenario Analysis’ page, click the drop down menu to select the scenario you wish to view. This will display the allocation results for the lots in your scenario.
Click the ‘Download report’ tab (Figure 2 below) at the top of the allocation screen. This will download the allocation results into an excel file report. Clicking the drop-down arrow will present the option to download a 'Bid Summary report'
The downloaded report contains the following reports on each spreadsheet:
- Scenario Summary: Displays the number of constraints, lots awarded, winners, and total cost by scenario, for all scenarios evaluated up to that point
- Raw Bids: As the name implies, it displays all the bids – with all cost components – by bidder and lot
- Allocations: Displays the allocations for all scenarios, with the lot name, bidder name, pre- and post-discount costs, and discounts applied
- Winning Rate Card: This is a smart worksheet, allowing you to change the scenario that you’d like to view. It presents a view similar to ‘Allocations’, but with more detail, including all the bid attribute values per lot for the allocated bidder. Historical pricing is also displayed, if available.
- Scenario Comparison – Lots: This is similar to the ‘Allocations’ sheet, except that you can compare two scenarios side-by-side. Use the ‘Select Baseline Scenario’ and ‘Select Alternate Scenario’ drop-down fields to make your selections
- Scenario Comparison – Bidders: Compare two scenarios side-by-side to view the number of lots allocated by bidder, along with the pre- and post-discount costs per bidder, and any discounts applied. Use the ‘Select Baseline Scenario’ and ‘Select Alternate Scenario’ drop-down fields to make your selections.
Bid Analysis Report
The Bid Analysis report displays bids across rounds, by lot and by bidder. To download this report, navigate to the ‘Analyze: Bid Analysis’ page, and click the 'Download' button.
The downloaded report contains the following spreadsheets:
- Raw Bids: Displays all the bids per bidder and per lot with all cost components
- Round lot bids: Displays lot values for each round per bidder and per lot.
Detailed Bid Summary Report
The Bid analysis report can accessed from the ‘Bid Analysis’ page (Analyze > Bid Analysis) under the reports tab (Figure 6).
Here you can download an advanced bid summary report
The default report provides the bid values for all lots per bidder. Users can click the ‘Customize report’ option to enable the following worksheets in their report (Fig 7):
- Coverage analysis: Shows the number of complete bids per lot/group as well as the number of complete bids per bidder.
- Absolute gap analysis: Shows the difference between each bidder's bid and the first place bid for every lot/group
- Proportionate gap analysis: Shows the difference between each bidder's bid and the first place bid as a percentage for every lot/group
- Rank analysis: Shows the top N ranked bids and bidders per lot/group.
- Rank Range: Consider the top N bids when performing a rank analysis
- Use Cost Calculation Rules from: Select scenario with the applicable rules the report will use to calculate the bid values in the report.
- Lot included: Select a lot group to use as a filter (i.e. only the lots in the selected lot group will appear in the report)
- Group lots by: These allow the user to group lots according to unique values in the bid sheet (e.g., Country, Business Unit, etc.). Bidder performance is then aggregated at that level
- Grouping strategy: This section provides options on how to handle partial coverage situations when aggregating lots into groups. There are four options:
- Include their bids: No modifications; the results will be based on incomplete coverage.
- Exclude their bids: Excludes bids that don't cover all lots in a group (e.g., if Supplier A bid on one of two locations for the group 'Alberta' then Supplier A won't be considered for that group).
- Use the least competitive bid for missing values: This will replace any missing bid values with the highest bid of a competitor when calculating group totals.
- Use the most competitive bid for missing values: This will replace any missing bid values with the lowest bid of a competitor when calculating group totals.
RFI Responses Report
RFI responses can be downloaded into an excel report by carrying out the following steps:
Navigate to the 'Analyze' tab and click on the 'RFI Analysis' section. On this page, you can either download a report that will display the responses to the RFI questions, or download a ZIP file that will contain all the bidder attachments (Figure 5 below).
In the downloaded report, users can view the responses from each bidder per question. Cells that are highlighted in red indicate unanswered questions.
The downloaded zip file contains any attachments that bidders have uploaded in response to an RFI question which required the upload of a file. The ZIP file contains a file for each bidder, which contains the files the bidder has uploaded