You can change your password in the Personal Settings area of the Account settings page.
Your new password must contain the following:
- A minimum of 10 characters
- At least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character
To change your password, complete the following steps:
- In the top-right corner of the page, click your account.
- Click Account Settings.
- In the Your Account section, click Personal Settings.
- In the Personal Settings section, click Change your password.
- Change your password.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field.
- Re-enter your new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Change Password.