If your account has the Organisation Owner role, you can create other users. You can add the users as team members for events.
When you create a new user, you must assign them one of the following roles:
- Organisation Owner - The user can create events and access, edit, copy, and delete all events. The organisation owner can also create and edit other users.
- Standard User - The user can create events and access, copy, or delete events they are added to.
- Restricted User - The user can access events they are added to.
After you successfully create a new user, the user is sent an email asking them to activate their account.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click your account.
- Click Account Settings.
- In the Your Organisation section, click Users.
- In the Organisation users section, click Add a user.
- Enter the user details:
- Enter the user’s first name in the First name field.
- Enter the user’s last name in the Last name field.
- Enter the user’s email address in the Email address field.
- Select a role from the User role list.
- Click Save.
The user is sent an email to activate their account.
- Optional: To add another user, repeat Steps 5-8.