If you have an Organization Owner user account, you can create new organization users.
When you create a new user, you must assign them one of the following roles:
- Organization Owner - The user can create events and access, edit, copy, and delete all events. The organization owner can also create and edit other users.
- Standard User - The user can create events and access, copy, or delete events they are added to.
- Restricted User - The user can access events they are added to.
After you successfully create a new user, the user is sent an email asking them to activate their account.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click your account.
- Click Account settings.
- In the Your Organization section, click Users.
- In the Organization users section, click Add a user.
- Enter the user details:
- Enter the user’s first name in the First name field.
- Enter the user’s last name in the Last name field.
- Enter the user’s email address in the Email address field.
- Select a role from the User role list.
- Click Save.
The user is sent an email to activate their account.
- Optional: To add another user, repeat Steps 5-8.