If you want to create multiple users at once, you can import a user list.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click your account.
- Click Account Settings.
- In the Your Organisation section, click Users.
- In the Organisation users section, click Import.
The Import users section opens.
- Click Download empty import template.
- Open the downloaded Excel file and populate the columns for each user you are creating.
- Enter the user’s first name in the First name field.
- Enter the user’s last name in the Last name field.
- Enter the user’s contact email address in the Contact email field.
- Select the user’s role from the Role list.
- Save the Excel file.
- Upload the Excel file.
- Return to the Import users section on your Keelvar Account Settings page.
- Click choose a file.
- Navigate to the location of the Excel file, select the file, and then click Open.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop the file into the Upload area.
After successfully processing the uploaded Excel file, the created users are sent an email to activate their account.
If the Excel file is not populated correctly, an error message listing the issues in the file is shown. Correct any issues and re-upload the file to ensure the users are successfully created.