The Events page lists all of your organization's sourcing events. Using the events filter in the top-left corner of the page, you can refine and update the list of your organization's events to quickly find the event that you are looking for.
- Filter type - Select the filter type.
- Filter field - Enter the text or select an option from the list.
- Search - Click to apply the filter.
- Applied filters - Displays the filters that are currently applied.
You can apply a single filter or a combination of filters to filter your events.
- Event name: Search for an event using the text field.
- Event type: Select the type of event - RFQ or Auction.
- Event state: Select the event state - Not published, Published, Paused, or Closed.
- Is test event: Select whether or not the event is a text event.
- Is archived: Select whether or not the event is archived.
- Close date: Select if the event has closed in the last 1, 2, or 7 days; or if the event is set to close in the next 1, 2, or 7 days.
- My events: Select if the event is an event you are a team member for.
Two filters are applied by default: Is archived is set to No so that only non-archived events are displayed, and My events is set to Yes so that only events you are a team member for are displayed. You can remove these filters by clicking X on the filter.
To filter events, complete the following steps:
- Select a filter type from the Filter type list.
- Enter text in, or select an option from, the Filter field.
- Click the Search icon.
The Events list updates.
- Optional: Repeat Steps 1-3 to apply additional filters.
- Optional: To remove a filter, click X on the applied filter you want to remove.