You can upload supporting documents for bidders on the Documents tab.
Each supporting document cannot exceed 500 MB in size.
By default, the uploaded documents are visible to all bidders. After you upload the documents, you can configure which bidders they are visible to, if required.
To upload a document, complete the following steps:
- Go to Design > Overview.
- Click the Documents tab.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Upload a document.
- Drag and drop the file, or else click choose a file, navigate to the location of the file, select the file, and then click Open.
- Optional: Add a description of the uploaded document.
- On the left side of the page, under the document you uploaded, click Add description.
- Enter a description in the text field.
- Click Save.
- Optional: Configure which bidders the document is visible to.
- Click Edit visibility.
- Deselect the checkboxes of the bidders you do not want the document to be visible to, or deselect the All checkbox, and then select the checkboxes of the bidders you do want the document to be visible to.
- Click Save.
- Optional: Copy the visibility settings of another uploaded document.
- Click Copy visibility from.
- Click the document you want to copy the visibility settings of.
- Click Copy.
After you upload documents, you can re-order, edit, download, or delete them on the Documents tab.
- Re-order documents - Click Re-order documents to rearrange how the documents appear in the Supporting Documents list.
- Name - Lists the name of the documents. Click the document name to edit the document settings.
- Visibility - Lists the visibility settings of each document.
- Actions - Click the Actions icon to access the options to edit the document, download the document, or delete the document.