You can set the event’s primary currency and add additional secondary currencies on the Currency tab.
Adding a secondary currency allows bidders to bid in that currency. However, the event's primary currency is still used for analysis and reporting.
You can set the default event currency on the Your Organization page. For more information, see Changing your organization details.
- Go to Design > Overview.
- Click the Currency tab.
- To change the primary currency, complete the following steps:
- Click Change the primary currency.
- On the currencies list, click the currency you want to use as the primary currency.
- Click Save changes.
- Optional: Add a secondary currency.
- Click Add secondary currency.
- On the currencies list, in the row of the currency you want to add as a secondary currency, click Add exchange rate.
- Enter the exchange rate in the field.
- Click Save.
- Optional: Repeat Steps b-d to add additional secondary currencies.
To delete a secondary currency, click Add a secondary currency, click the Actions icon in the row of the currency, click Remove exchange rate, and then click Yes, remove exchange rate.