By default, bidders can see the name, the start time, and the end time of each active and complete round. You can enable users to see these details for upcoming rounds, and you can provide additional detail by adding round descriptions.
- Go to Design > Schedule.
- Optional: To enable users to see details for upcoming rounds, in the Bidder visibility area, set the Upcoming rounds toggle switch to ON.
- Optional: To add round descriptions, complete the following steps:
- In the Bidder visibility area, click Preview.
- Set the Preview mode toggle switch to OFF.
- In the Bidder preview area, enter a description in the field below each round you want to provide a description for, and then click Save.