The secondary cost calculation feature enables you to customize your evaluation criteria across different scenarios when performing scenario analysis. For example, you could add a secondary formula featuring a penalty for poor delivery times that did not feature in your primary cost calculation.
You can add secondary cost calculation formulas on the Secondary tab of the Cost Calculation page. You can edit or delete secondary cost calculations after you add them.
To add a secondary cost calculation formula, complete the following steps:
- Go to Design > Cost Calculation.
- Click the Secondary tab.
- In the top-right corner of the Secondary cost calculations area, click Add cost calculation.
- Enter a name for the formula in the Name field.
- Click Add.
- In the Secondary cost calculations area, click the formula you just added.
- Enter the formula in the Enter a formula field, or else use the operator, function, and column buttons to build your formula.