Skip to main content
Adding a validation rule (Consistency rule)
- Go to Design > Bid Sheet.
- Click the Validation Rules tab.
- Click Add a rule.
- Enter a rule description in the Description field.
- Optional: In the Error message field, enter an error message to be displayed to bidders if their bid doesn’t pass the validation rule.
- Click Require uniform values for a specific column across groups of lots.
- Select the bidder-input column for which the group of lots must have the same value from the Ensure values are consistent on… list.
- Select the purchaser-input columns used to group the lots from the grouping lots by…list.
- Optional: Enter a specific value in the ignoring lots with value… field to exclude lots with that specific value from the validation rule.
- Click Save changes.