Keelvar provides a Bidder Invitations Excel template which you can download, populate, and re-upload, to bulk-add users.
- Go to Invite > Bidders.
- On the Invitations tab, in the Upload area, click Download the bidder list file.
- Open the downloaded Excel file and populate the columns for each bidder you are creating.
- Enter the bidder's organisation name in the Organisation name column.
- Enter the bidder’s name in the Contact name column.
- Enter the bidder’s email address in the Contact email column.
- Save the Excel file.
- Upload the Excel file.
- Return to the Upload area on the Invitations tab.
- Click choose a file.
- Navigate to the location of the Excel file, select the file, and then click Open.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop the file into the Upload area.
Sourcing Optimizer validates the file during the upload process; the file will be rejected if there are validation issues. A summary of changes is displayed after the file is successfully uploaded.