To configure incumbency offline using a downloaded template, complete the following steps:
- Go to Invite > Bidders.
- Click the Incumbency tab.
- In the Upload area, click Download the Bidder Configuration file.
- Open the downloaded Excel file and configure the Incumbent column for each lot as required.
- Enter TRUE to set the bidder as the incumbent.
- Enter FALSE, or leave the cell empty, to set the bidder as not the incumbent.
- Save the Excel file.
- Upload the Excel file.
- Return to the Upload area on the Incumbency tab.
- Click choose a file.
- Navigate to the location of the Excel file, select the file, and then click Open.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop the file into the Upload area.
Sourcing Optimizer validates the file during the upload process; the file will be rejected if there are validation issues. A summary of changes is displayed after the file is successfully uploaded.