- Search: Use the Search field to search lots. The list of lots updates as you type.
- Pagination controls: This area lists the lot number range you are currently viewing. Click the number range to edit the number of displayed lots or to jump to a page. Use the Left arrow and Right arrow icons to navigate to other lot pages.
- Lots overview: This table displays the lot visibility status of each lot for the bidder.
- Configuration dropdown: This dropdown opens when you click the Edit icon in a lot row.
To configure lot visibility online, complete the following steps:
- Go to Invite > Bidders.
- Click the Visibility tab.
- In the Bidders overview area, click Edit in the bidder row you want to configure lot visibility for. The Edit visibility view opens.
- Click the Edit icon in the lot row you want to configure visibility for.
- Configure the lot visibility.
- Click Visible to make the lot visible to the bidder.
- Click Hidden to hide the lot from the bidder.
- Click Save.