You can use the Broadcast channel to send a message to multiple bidders without sending the message to all bidders, using the Select recipients area.
You can manually select the checkboxes of the bidders you want to send the message to. You can also select from a number of preconfigured selection options by clicking Actions icon next to the Select all button.
- Clear all - Clears all selected checkboxes.
- Select non-blocked bidders - Selects all non-blocked bidders.
- Select bidders with no bid in current round - Selects bidders who have yet to bid in the current round of the event.
- Select bidders not logged in since yesterday - Selects bidders that have not logged in since the previous day.
- Select bidders not logged in since last week - Selects bidders that have not logged in since the previous week.
To send a message to multiple bidders, complete the following steps:
- Go to Invite > Messaging.
- In the Channels area, select Broadcast.
- In the Select recipients area, select the bidders you want to send the message to.
- In the Compose broadcast message area, enter your message in the Enter a message… field.
- Click Send message.