You can place surrogate bids for all bidders offline using a downloaded Excel template. After you enter the bid data, return to Sourcing Optimizer to upload the bid sheet.
Sourcing Optimizer validates the file during the upload process; the file will be rejected if there are validation issues. A summary of changes is displayed after the file is successfully uploaded. Ensure that the Update Summary only includes the specific columns that you wanted to edit.
- Go to Invite > Surrogate Bidding.
- In the Upload area, click Download the latest bidder data.
- Open the Excel file.
- Enter the bids in the bid sheet.
- Save the Excel file.
- Upload the Excel file.
- Return to the Upload area on the Surrogate Bidding page.
- Click choose a file.
- Navigate to the location of the Excel file, select the file, and then click Open.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop the file into the Upload area.
- Review the pending changes and click Confirm.