You can pause an event if required. Pausing an event suspends bidding, and enables you to modify certain aspects and settings in the event. After you finish modifying the event, you must resume the event to allow bidders to continue bidding.
When an event is paused, you can perform the following actions:
- Edit, add or remove columns.
- Add or remove lots.
- Add secondary currencies.
- Invite new bidders to the event.
- Change lot visibility.
- Upload a modified event design.
- Place or modify bids on behalf of bidders.
- Change the cost function.
- Update column roles.
- Modify lot bonus/malus.
To pause an event, complete the following steps:
- Go to Bid > Management.
- Click Pause Event.
You can also pause an event by clicking the Pause icon above the main menu on the left side of the window.