You can change the date and time that bidding closes for the round on the Management page.
This feature provides a useful way of extending or shortening the bidding deadline when the event is live. However, you can also use this method when the event is paused.
To change the bidding duration, complete the following steps.
- Go to Bid > Management.
- In the Manage event card area, click Edit duration .
- Set the bidding closing date and time.
- Select a date from the calendar.
- Select the hour.
- Select the minute.
- Optional: To notify bidders by email that the bidding duration has changed, select the Notify bidders checkbox.
- Click Save. The bidding duration is updated.