You can add, evaluate, arrange, edit, and delete scenarios on the Scenario page.
The default scenario is Low Cost Baseline, a scenario that awards lots to the cheapest supplier.
- Add and arrange scenarios: Add a scenario, quickly add multiple scenarios, and arrange scenarios. Use the search area to search scenarios.
- Evaluate all scenarios: Evaluate all scenarios at once.
- Comparisons: Toggle on or off comparisons of scenarios.
- Evaluate a scenario: Click Evaluate to evaluate a scenario. Click the Actions icon next to the Evaluate button to access additional options to copy a scenario, delete a scenario, or edit the baseline scenario being used for comparison.
- Scenarios table: After you evaluate a scenario, the following information is provided in the table for each scenario.
- Total: The total allocated cost. Hover over the Information icon to see the adjusted cost with the rules applied.
- Lots: The percentage of lots that have been awarded.
- Volume: The percentage of volume that has been awarded. This is based on the column that the Volume column role has been assigned to
- Winners: The number of winning bidders.
- Savings: The savings versus historic prices. The Historical Price column role must be assigned to a column to see this information.
- Savings %: The percentage savings versus historic prices. The Historical Price column role must be assigned to a column to see this information.
- Relaxation penalty: Lists the value of the relaxation threshold if a relaxation penalty has been applied during the scenario evaluation.
- Rules: The number of rules in the scenario.