The Timeline tab provides detailed information about bid sheet downloads, uploads, and submissions, including the number of lots that were bid on, the updated price, and the impacted bids change. The date, time, and name of the person are also provided. You can view this information by hovering over plot points on the graph at the top of the tab, or by clicking on specific entries on the left side of the tab.
- Graph area: Each plot point on the graph represents a bidder download, upload, or submission.
- From the Distribution list, select a Series or Time distribution.
- From the Show list, select Last 50 or All.
- Each plot point on the graph is color-coded, with each color representing either a Decrease, Increase, Other, or Error action.
- List area: Each entry in the list represents a bidder download, upload, or submission. Click an entry to display additional details in the area to the right.