When an event is paused, to reopen bidding and continue the event, you must first validate, and then resume the event. Validation checks for any errors that may have occurred when changes were made.
Because pausing the event reduces the amount of bidding time available to bidders, you may want to extend the duration of the round to compensate for this reduction. When resuming an event, you have the option to extend the closing date by the amount of time that the event was paused for.
If you do not want to resume the event immediately, you can select a date and time in the future for the event to resume.
To resume an event, complete the following steps:
- Go to Bid > Management.
- Optional: To extend the bidding duration by the length of time that the event was paused for, select the Extend closing date by the duration for which the event was paused checkbox.
- Optional: To set the event to resume at a future date, complete the following steps:
- Select the Resume at a future date checkbox.
- Select a date from the calendar.
- Select the hour.
- Select the minute.
- Click Validate.
- After your event is successfully validated, click Resume.