After you make the required changes to the event, you must first validate, and then resume the event. Validation ensures that any changes made while the event is paused do not cause errors.
To resume an event, complete the following steps:
- Go to Bid > Management.
- Optional: To extend the bidding duration by the length of time that the event was paused for, select the Extend closing date by the duration for which the event was paused checkbox.
- Optional: To set the event to resume at a future date, complete the following steps:
- Select the Resume at a future date checkbox.
- Select a date from the calendar.
- Select the hour.
- Select the minute.
- Click Validate.
- After your event is successfully validated, click Resume.