The Reports tab provides bid analysis in the form of a customizable report that you can download. Click Download report to download the default Advanced Bid Summary report or click Customize report to create a customized Advanced Bid Summary Report with additional bid data and analysis.
Report content: Configure what type of data analysis you want to include in the report. Each type of analysis has its own worksheet in the report.
- Bid summary: This is the default bid summary data that is included in the report.
- Coverage: Displays the number of complete bids per lot and lot group, and the number of complete bids per bidder.
- Absolute gap analysis: Displays the difference between each bidder’s bid and the first-placed bid for every lot and lot group.
- Proportional gap analysis: Displays the percentage difference between each bidder’s bid and the first-placed bid for every lot and lot group.
- Rank analysis: Displays the top number of ranked bids and bidders per lot and lot group. After you select the Rank analysis checkbox, enter the number of ranked bids you want to display in the Rank range
Use cost calculation rules from: Select the scenario you want to use to calculate bid values in the report.
Lots included: By default, all lots are included in the report. Alternatively, you can select a specific lot group from the list. This lot group is then the only group of lots included in the report.
Group lots by: Select the bid sheet columns by which to group the lots. Bidder performance is aggregated per the columns.
Substitution strategyv This section provides options for managing partial coverage when aggregating lots into lot groups. Select one of the following options:
- Include their bids: This is the default substitution strategy and includes no modifications; the results are based on incomplete coverage.
- Exclude their bids: This substitution strategy excludes bids that do not cover all lots in a group. For example, if a supplier only bids on one of two required locations for a group, then their bid is not considered for that group.
- Use the least competitive bid for missing values: This substitution strategy replaces missing bid values with the highest bid of a competitor when calculating group totals.
- Use the most competitive bid for missing values: This substitution strategy replaces missing bid values with the lowest bid of a competitor when calculating group totals.