You can review a scenario’s allocation results and compare it against alternative scenarios on the Scenario Analysis page.
After you select a scenario from the list, a table displaying the allocation results opens. The table provides detailed information about the scenario results. You can select another scenario or the results from previous rounds to compare to the original scenario. You can also generate a downloadable scenario analysis report or download a bid summary of each scenario.
- View: Select a scenario to view.
- Compare to: Select a scenario to compare to the original scenario.
- Generate report: Generate a downloadable scenario analysis report or download a bid summary report of each scenario.
- Scenario analysis results table: This table displays a detailed breakdown of the scenario.
- Lot: Displays the lots that have been bid on.
- Bidder: Displays the bidders that will be awarded the lot in the scenario. In the comparison scenario section, a blue cell indicates that the winning bidder has changed between the two scenarios.
- Bundle: Displays the name of the package bid, if the bid is won as part of a package bid.
- Price: Displays the price of the lot. In the comparison scenario section, a red cell indicates that the lot costs more than in the original scenario; a green cell indicates that the lot costs less than in the original scenario.
- Adjusted Price: Displays the price inclusive of any adjustments applied, either as a bonus/malus configuration or as a bid adjustment.