You can generate a downloadable scenario analysis report on the Scenario Analysis page.
The report is in Excel format and includes the following information, with each section presented on a different worksheet:
- Scenario Summary: Displays the number of constraints, lots awarded, winners, and total cost by scenario for all scenarios evaluated up to that point.
- Allocations: Displays the allocations for all scenarios and includes the lot name, bidder name, pre-discount costs, post-discount costs, and discounts applied.
- Scenario Comparison - Lots: Compare two scenarios side-by-side across lots. Use the Select Baseline Scenario and Select Alternate Scenario lists to select scenarios to compare.
- Scenario Comparison - Bidders: Compare two scenarios side-by-side across bidders. Use the Select Baseline Scenario and Select Alternate Scenario lists to select scenarios to compare.
- Raw Bids: Displays all bids, with all cost components, across bidders and lots.
- Winning Rate Card: Displays a similar view to the Allocations worksheet but with more detail, including all the bid attribute values per lot for the allocated bidder, and historical pricing, if available. Use the Select Winning Scenario list to select different scenarios.
If split configuration is enabled, the Scenario Comparison - Lots, and Winning Rate Card will not be available.
To download the Scenario Analysis Report, complete the following steps:
- Go to Analyze > Scenario Analysis.
- Select a scenario from the list.
- Click Generate report.
- Click Download.
- Follow your browser’s instructions to either open or save the file.