On the Event information tab of the Overview page you can enter key details and information about the event that are displayed to bidders.
- Name: This is the name of the event. The event name is displayed in the invite email sent to bidders.
- Description: Write a brief description of your event. This text is included in the event invitation email that is sent to bidders. It is also displayed on the event, on the Events page. The description cannot exceed 300 characters.
- Welcome message: Write a welcome message to bidders that includes any additional details or instructions for the event. This text is displayed in the event and in offline bid sheets.
- Organization name: Include an organization name for your event. Bidders see this name as the organization running the event.
- Business contact details: Include a contact name and email address for the person from your organization who is managing business-related questions for the event. If you do not want to make business contact details available, ensure each field is empty.
To enter the event information, complete the following steps:
- Go to Design > Overview.
- On the Event information tab, on the right side of the page, click Edit event information.
- In the Name field, enter a name for your event.
- In the Description field, enter a description of your event.
- In the Welcome message field, enter a welcome message for bidders.
- In the Organization name field, enter the organization name that bidders see.
- In the Business contact details area, enter the business contact details.
- In the Contact name field, enter the contact name.
- In the Contact email field, enter the contact email address.
- At the top of the page, click Save changes.