When creating a new bidder group, first add the bidder group, then name the bidder group, and finally, configure the bidder group by selecting which bidders you want to add to the group.
To create a new bidder group, complete the following steps:
- Go to Evaluate > Bidder Groups.
- Click Add bidder group.
- Rename the bidder group.
- Click on the Edit icon next to New bidder group.
- Enter a new name in the field.
- Click Save.
- Configure the group.
- Click the group name.
- Select the checkboxes of the bidders you want to add to the group.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Save changes.