The right side of the Questions page displays the RFI questions. The left side of the page shows the current progress of the RFI, and features a filter area that you can use to search for questions.
Ensure you read the questions carefully and understand the response requirement and input type for each question. There are three types of response requirements:
- Gating - You must provide an answer to access the bid sheet.
- Mandatory - You are expected to provide an answer but can access the bid sheet without providing an answer.
- Optional - You do not have to provide an answer to access the bid sheet.
The questions can require different input types, including text, number, currency, date, and file. Some questions may require single-choice or multiple-choice answers.
- In the event, click the Questions tab.
- For each question, enter or select your answer, and then click Save.
- After you submit all your answers, in the top-left of the page, click Confirm gating responses.
If you have not answered all the gating questions, a warning displays. To unlock the bid sheet, you must answer all gating questions and then confirm this by clicking Confirm gating responses.
Watch a video on Unlocking a bid sheet