On the Visualizations tab, you can view, configure, add, sort, copy, and delete visualizations.
- Visualizations area: This area provides a summary of your available visualizations.
- Name: Lists your visualizations. Click a visualization name to view the visualization. Click the Edit icon next to a visualization name to change the name.
- Type: Lists the type of chart or graph configured for the visualization.
- Actions: Click Configure to configure the visualization. Click the Actions icon next to the Configure button to open a list of additional options to view, copy, or delete the visualization.
- Arrange visualizations: Click to arrange your visualizations. Changing the order of the visualizations in the Visualizations area changes the order that they appear in the Visualization list on the Overview tab.
- Add a visualization: Click to add and configure a new visualization.