You can arrange your visualizations on the Visualizations tab.
The order of the visualizations on the Visualizations tab is reflected in the order that they appear in the Visualization list on the Overview tab. Therefore, it can be useful to arrange your visualizations so that important visualizations, or visualizations that are more often used, are located at the top of the list.
To arrange your visualizations, complete the following steps:
- Go to Analyze > Scenario Visualizations.
- Click the Visualizations tab.
- Click Arrange visualizations.
- Arrange the visualizations. You can arrange the visualizations two ways.
- Click and drag a visualization to a new position.
- Use the Up arrow and Down arrow icons to move a visualization to a new position.
- After you finish arranging the visualizations, click Save changes.