Feedback formula columns can help you to better understand and analyze the bid data, and to provide additional bid feedback to bidders. You can use bid sheet columns, arithmetic and comparison operators, functions, and feedback functions to build your feedback formula columns.
For more information on feedback formulas and functions, see Formulas and functions.
- Name: Enter a name for the column.
- Description: Optionally, enter a description for the column.
- Input source: Select the Calculate values with a formula checkbox to use a formula to calculate the values in the column.
- Visibility: Select whether the column will be visible to bidders or hidden from bidders.
- Result type: Select the data type that the formula results will be displayed as: Text, Number, or Currency. If you select Number or Currency as the Result type, you can set the number of decimal points the entered values will round to from the Round formula results to list.
- Formula type: Select Feedback formula to add a feedback formula column that uses feedback functions.
- Bid source: You can use either the final bids from the most recently-closed round or the current bids from an open round as the bid source for your feedback formula column.
To add a feedback formula column to your bid sheet, complete the following steps:
- Go to Design > Bid Sheet.
- Click the Columns tab.
- Click Add a column.
- Enter the column name in the Name field.
- Optional: Enter a column description in the Description field.
- Under Input source, select the Calculate values with a formula checkbox.
- Click a Visibility option.
- Click a Result type option.
- Optional: Select the number of decimal points the resulting values will round to from the Round formula results to list.
- Under Formula type, click Feedback formula.
- Click a Bid source option.
- In the Formula area, enter the formula in the Enter a formula field, or else use the buttons provided to build your formula.
- Click Test this formula to test if your formula is correct.
- At the top of the page, click Save changes.