The Events page is the homepage for Sourcing Optimizer. The page lists all the events that you have access to. You can use the Events page to open existing events or create a new event.
You can group your events in different categorized tabs to make it easier for you to quickly find events. You can also search and filter your list of events using different event information and parameters.
- Event tabs: Events are categorized under certain tabs. Sourcing Optimizer automatically categorizes events under the All and Active tabs as per their event state. However, you can add and remove events to and from the Favorites and Archived tabs.
- All: Lists all of the events that you have access to.
- Active: Lists the published events that have not yet finished that you have access to.
- Favorites: Lists your favorite events. For more information about the Favorites tab and favoriting an event, see Favoriting an event.
- Archived: Lists your archived events. For more information about the Archived tab and archiving an event, see Archiving an event.
- Search and filter: Use the search field and available search options to search for events. Use the filters to refine and update the event list based on the selected options. For more information about how to use the search and filter features, see Searching and filtering the events list.
- Create event: Create a new sourcing event. You can create a request for quotation (RFQ), Auction, or Purchaser-only RFQ sourcing event. For more information about creating a new event, see Creating an event.
- Organization events: View all of your organization's events, including events that you are not a team member for. This tab is only available to the Organization Owner.
Key event information and actions are provided for each event in the event list.
- Event name: Click the event name to open the event.
- Event details: This area lists the team members for the event, the date the event was created, and any event tags you created for the event. Hover over the Team icons to see a list of event team members. For more information about event tags, see Entering the event information.
- Event state: This area displays the current state of the event and provides feedback about the round close time, the expected next step in the event, and more.
- Bid information: This area displays the number of bidders who have placed bids out of the number of invited bidders. Click the Gavel icon to go directly to the Bid > Bidders page.
- Actions: Click the Actions icon on an event to open a list of available actions for the event.
- Open: Open the event.
- Manage team: Go to the Team members section for the event. You can view the event team members, add users to the event, change their role in the event, or remove them from the event. For more information about managing team members, see Managing team members.
- Add to Favorites/Remove from Favorites: Add the event to, or remove the event from, the Favorites tab.
- Add to Archived/Remove from Archived: Add the event to, or remove the event from, the Archived tab.
- Copy: Open the Copy event area and create a copy of the event. For more information about copying an event, see Copying an event.
- Delete: Delete the event. For more information about deleting an event, see Deleting an event.