The Autonomous Sourcing page displays the Bot’s latest activity for all rate requests or actions. You can also launch specific Bot actions from this page if they are available in your Bot configuration.
You can access the Autonomous Sourcing page from the Bot menu by clicking the Bot name or View all conversations under the relevant Bot. You can also access the Autonomous Sourcing page from the Sourcing Optimizer page by clicking Open next to the relevant Bot in the Bots area.
- Conversation: Click to open a new Bot chat and launch specific Bot actions if they are available in your Bot configuration.
- Search: Use the search field to search the Name column. You can search any of the information present in the name, such as the Sourcing Request Reference, the date, the origin and destination UN/LOCODE, or the requester’s email address. The Activity list updates as you type.
- Filter: Use the Status dropdown list to filter Bot chats by their current status. You can select multiple options at once. The following options are available:
- Awaiting request approval: Select this option to filter for requests that require approval.
- Bidding in progress: Select this option to filter for requests that are in the monitor bidding stage; after the request has been approved and until all bids are received or bidding closes.
- Awaiting award approval: Select this option to filter for rates that require approval.
- Complete: Select this option to filter for requests for which the process is complete. The rate request process is considered complete when a rate request is declined; when a rate has been awarded to a supplier; when a rate has been rejected at the award stage; or when a download file is created.
- In progress: Select this option to filter for Bot chats where the Download rate card action was started but not completed.
After you select the options, click Apply to update the Activity list. Click Reset to reset the filter.
- Activity list: This area lists the Bot’s latest activity for rate requests or actions. You can use the pagination controls in the top-right corner to navigate through the list. Click the pagination numbers to select different options for the number of rows displayed per page. The icons at the left of each Bot chat indicate if the chat is read or unread.
- Name: Lists the name of the Bot chat, including the Sourcing Request Reference, the date, the origin and destination UN/LOCODE, and the requester’s email address. Click a name to open that Bot chat.
- Last message: Provides a preview of the most recent message in the Bot chat.
- Updated: Lists the date that the Bot chat was last updated.
- Status: Lists the status of each Bot chat.
- Actions icon: Click to open the option to mark a Bot chat as read or unread.