On the Award communication page, you can configure the type of award feedback you want to provide to bidders. You can tell bidders the lots that they have won, and the percentage of each lot they have won. Each type of feedback is displayed in a distinct column, which is added at the beginning of the bid sheet after you close the event.
Additionally, you have the options to message all awarded bidders to inform them that they have won lots, and message all unawarded bidders to inform them that they have not won lots, in the event. These messages are sent within Sourcing Optimizer after you close the event.
If in-app messaging is disabled, toggling on the Awarded bidder message or Unawarded bidder message setting enables one-way messaging. For more information about message settings and options, see Configuring the Messages settings.
The round award is provisional. You can opt to not communicate feedback or message bidders by setting all toggle switches to OFF.
To access the award communication page, complete the following steps:
- Go to Award > Winning Outcome.
- Select a winning scenario from the dropdown list, and click Choose.
- Click Close the event and communicate award.
- Feedback: In this section, you can toggle on or toggle off different types of award feedback that can be provided to bidders in the bid sheet. If you do not wish to communicate awards, you can leave all the toggle switches OFF.
- Winning status: This feedback tells bidders whether or not they have won a lot. If toggled on, this feedback is displayed in the Winning status column in the bid sheet.
- Winning share: This feedback tells bidders the percentage share of each lot they have won. If toggled on, this feedback is displayed to bidders in the Winning share column in the bid sheet.
- Message: In this section, you can toggle on or toggle off settings to message awarded and unawarded bidders about their award status.
- Awarded bidder message: Toggling on this setting sends a preconfigured award message to all bidders who were awarded at least one lot in the event. The message is sent in-app within Sourcing Optimizer and can be accessed by the bidder on the Messages tab.
- Unawarded bidder message: Toggling on this setting sends a preconfigured award message to all bidders who were not awarded any lots in the event. The message is sent in-app within Sourcing Optimizer and can be accessed by the bidder on the Messages tab
After you have configured the award feedback and message settings, at the top of the page, click Close event.
To communicate awards between rounds, complete the award communication process by configuring the award communication settings and closing the event, and then reopen the event.