7 March 2023
We have added a Watchlist feature to the requests tab. The Watchlist features all requests that the user is watching. Standard users and Bot Owners can select a filter option to display all requests made using the Bot.
- Click the eye icon on the left side of the request name in the request list table
- Select Watching to watch the request. The request will be added to the Watchlist and the user will receive notifications for request updates.
- Select Not watching to no longer watch a request. The request is removed from the Watchlist and the user will no longer receive notifications for request updates
- Hover over the eye icon to determine each request's watch status
- A bold eye icon is a watched request
- A gray eye icon is an unwatched request
Bot user role
As part of an ongoing enhancement to Autonomous Sourcing, we have added a Bot user role feature which allows user's and teams to be added to a Bot, and assigned a role for the Bot.
- The role of Bot Owner is automatically assigned when a user creates a Bot
- The Bots tab is only visible to bot owners, and only the Bots that the user is responsible for will appear.
Table 1 lists the Bot user roles available for each user account
|Permissions||Bot Owner||Standard User||Restricted User|
|Configure Bot user role||Yes||No||No|
|Create a request||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|View my requests||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|View all requests||Yes||Yes||No|
Table 1. Autonomous Sourcing Bot user roles
3 March 2023
We have added a new file attachment feature that allows users to upload supporting documents when creating a request.
- Users can add up to 10 supporting documents in the Additional details step of the add request flow
- All additional details and supporting documents are included in the invitation email suppliers will receive