A notification is an email notification that can be sent to bidders or team members to remind or encourage them to take action in your event. You can also configure email reminder notifications that will be automatically sent to bidders at specific times during the event.
As a default, all notifications are set to off and will need to be toggled on in order to send and receive notifications.
The following notifications can be configured on the Notifications tab of the Schedule page:
- Remind bidders who have not accepted the invite: an email is sent to bidders who have not accepted the invite, reminding them to accept in order to participate
- Remind bidders who have not bid: an email is sent to bidders who have not bid, reminding them to place their bids
- Update team members with a bidder activity report: an email is sent to team members with an update of the bidder activity report
Event Settings Page
The following notifications can be configured on the Notifications tab of the Event Settings page:
Send notification to bidders for the following updates:
- Round announcement: Notify bidders when a new round is scheduled
- Bid upload processed: Notify bidders when their uploaded bids have been processed
Blocked bidders are not notified.
Receive notifications for the following updates:
- Invitation rejected: Receive an email when a bidder contact rejects an event invitation
- Bid submitted: Receive an email when a bidder successfully submits a bid
- Round announcement: Receive an email when a new round is scheduled
For more information on scheduling a notification, see Configuring a notification.