A notification is an email notification that can be sent to bidders or team members to remind or encourage them to take action in your event. Notifications can be configured on the Notifications tab of the Schedule page.
- Round information: This area lists the date and time that bidding starts and bidding ends for the round.
- Round status: This badge lists the current status of the round, whether it is in progress or scheduled.
- Notification status: This area lists your notifications and describes to whom they are being sent and when; their current status; and provides options to edit or delete the notification if it has not yet been sent.
- Add notification: Click to add and configure a notification for the round.
After a notification is sent, you can track its status on the Notifications tab.
Multiple notifications can be scheduled within the timeframe of the relevant round
The following notifications can be configured in Sourcing Optimizer:
- Remind bidders who have not accepted the invite: an email is sent to bidders who have not accepted the invite, reminding them to accept in order to participate
- Remind bidders who have not bid: an email is sent to bidders who have not bid, reminding them to place their bids
- Update team members with a bidder activity report: an email is sent to team members with an update of the bidder activity report
For more information on scheduling a notification, see Configuring a notification.