The next stage of the request is the Bid stage.
The Bot monitors and updates bids that have been accepted, placed and submitted, and notifies you of any changes. The Bid card will display the bidding status, when bidding starts, and when bidding ends. You can also review and monitor this information on the Activity and Bids tabs.
The Activity tab lists all the suppliers invited to bid, and indicates if they have accepted the invite and submitted a bid.
The Bids tab displays a table which lists the calculated cost of each supplier’s bid on each lot, as well as the extended details inserted by the requestor and the bidder.
After bidding ends, the request moves to the Award stage.
Download the Bidder Activity report
Users can download reports at the Bid and Award steps of a request. The report is beneficial when reviewing the progress of an event, and bidder participation.
The report is in Excel format and includes the following information:
- The bidder organization
- The names of the individual bidders
- The email addresses of the individual bidders
- Who they were invited by
- Their invitation status
- When they were invited
- Download and bid details.
To download the Bidder Activity report
- Log into your Keelvar Autonomous Sourcing event
- On the Bid or Award card, download the report by clicking the Download dropdown button on the bottom left of the relevant card
- Select Download Activity Report or Download bid data
The feature is accessible to any user with access to the request.