Floating Currencies is a feature that allows event organizers to link multiple price components collected from a bidder to a single column defining the currency of pricing for this group of columns.
This feature can be used by a purchaser to set lot specific currencies across lots, or several columns.
Configure the input column
To allow the Bidder to define their currency, configure the following steps:
- Add an input column in the Design > Bid Sheet > Columns > Add a column > Input tab.
- Enter a name for the input column
- Optional: Enter a Description
- Select Input by as Purchaser.
- Select Requirement as Mandatory.
- Select Visibility as Visible to bidders.
- Select Type as Currency only and select your currencies from the available list of currencies, previously configured on the Overview page.
- Save changes.