Floating Currencies is a feature that allows event organizers to link multiple price components collected from a bidder to a single column defining the currency of pricing for this group of columns.
This feature can be used by a purchaser to allow a bidder to select a specific currency on a lot, or by the
purchaser to set lot specific currencies across lots, or several columns.
Validation rules can be used within floating currencies to ensure that Bidders:
- Can only select the currency of the origin country or primary event currency as the Origin currency
- Can only select the currency of the country of destination primay event currency as the Destination currency
Currencies are selected by Bidders on a lot level.
Add a validation rule to floating currencies
- Navigate to Design > Bid Sheet > Validation rules > Add a rule
- Enter a description
- Select Validation rule type as Require a condition to be satisfied
- Insert the condition rule formula
- Save changes